Roxana Rangel V., has more than 15 years of experience as lawyers and consultants, specializing in immigration processes.

Tourist Visas (Stamped)

It is the one necessary for some countries to enter Panama, as a Tourist.

Usually requested in the Consulates of Panama, in the country of origin, but that can also be requested in Panama


Some of the countries that require this tourist visa (stamped) are


Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic.

Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine.

Vietnam, Maldives, Mongolia.


This process can be done from Panama, with a minimum response time of 20 business days. Everything will depend on the National Migration Service.


If you require legal assistance, or more related information, please do not hesitate to contact us.






Panama Digital Nomad Visa (Remote Worker)

This visa will have a duration of nine (9) months and can be extended for an equal period. It will give the right to work in the modality of remote work within the Republic of Panama, for which its holder will not need to carry out additional procedures.

Essential requirements :

1. Contract as an operative of a foreign transnational company, or a self-employed worker in the teleworking modality.

2. Perform functions that have effects abroad.

3. Receive income from a foreign source, and with an annual amount of USD$ 36,000.00 or its equivalent in foreign currency.

Do you need to know more? Send us an email.

Residence Permits

There are different types of residences in Panama, which can be Permanent or Temporary in, each of these options will depend on the conditions and requirements that you have, or the activity to be carried out in Panama.

Indispensable documents for all immigration procedures

If you are still not sure which is the best option for you, I recommend that you be prepared and bring the following documents


  • Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.

  • Police Record of the country of origin duly legalized by the nearest Panamanian Consulate, or Apostille. ** If you are from the United States, the only acceptable police record is the Federal (FBI), which must be apostilled **

  • Marriage Certificate duly legalized by the Consulate of Panama, in the country of origin or with an Apostille.

  • Birth Certificate of your children, duly legalized by the Consulate of Panama, in the country of origin or with an Apostille.


  • For children of legal age, in addition to bringing a birth certificate, please bring a single certificate, duly legalized by the Consulate of Panama, in that country or with an Apostille.